cheat
Posted in 
Billiards
cheat
Nicola09 
Nicola095
nicolasezrsman

one guy play someself   very cheating
Nah. It depends on his quality. he may be a poor player and it looks good to him to have a high rating. Give him a game and clean up!
No i think what he means is that he plays himself and makes sure his good rating username wins.Its easy to do use 2 names within diffferent computers with diff IPs.So easy jimnal told me how to do this but i dont cheat dont see the point.
I didn't tell you this because it isn't true, you cannot play yourself on the game if 2 people with the same IP join a room one is immediately removed to stop such a cheat.
1 player can be in a room with 2different nicks im an admin in league and sometimes people have 2 nics in the room, 1 is a league member playing in the tourney and the other is running the tourney but same player 2 nicks in room same time.sometimes 2 people share a connection also in which cases if the ip is the same games and points are not counted.

if 1 player did use 2 different ips to cheat he would get caught as he'd end up logging on both nicks with same ip and boom he gets caught.
He probably lent the account to a friend to use in order to gain free rating from himself.

Either that or he could of used two browsers one having a WEB Proxy to gain a secondary ip address on another profile.

Or perhaps he has multiple internet providers at home or at work and thinks nobody will notice him gaining free points against himself.

Multiple possibilities but i would assume he is just letting a friend on his other profiles whilst he gains free wins.

Either way its disgraceful.