Forum Suggestions
Posted in 
General
Forum Suggestions
Posted in 
General
Forum Suggestions
I would like to make two suggestions/comments about the FlyOrDie forums:

* Sometimes the username is not displayed for the Last Post on the Forum Listings page. The date and time are displayed but the username who posted it is not. This occurs periodically but usually ends after a new post has been created.

*The ability for users to edit the posts that they themselves created.  Sometimes there are spelling errors that can throw off someone else, especially when it comes to posting pictures, URLs, and e-Mail addresses.  It should be possible to correct these problems without the need of creating a new post.
i didnt think flyordie had power over the forums... i thought it was jive who did all that stuff...

suit
to avoid errors,and spellin mistakes i always preveiw.
Arsenide, when the name is blank and you just see date....that is when the post has been removed by a moderator.
like one minute you see Dons name then you dont,its just like magic
lmao at dj duff,when i do forum i check for spelling mistakes and errors on preveiw lmao
im going to beat u one day arsen...BEWARE...ahahahaahaha im jus bored, but i will beat u 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! You will never defeat arsenide! If you cant get thru me, then you cannot defeat arsen!
i beat Arsenide! (or rather 
can
 beat arsenide :p )
confederate ur goin down to. MUAHAHAHAHAA