Billiards
Please Flyordie!
please, it would like to ask for flyordie to forbid an exit that some
make to gain the game, of this skill does not have favour to play, and
many of that they are in the front with more points, is because they
use this exit, because playing normal it does not have the capacity,
then I ask for flyordie to forbid this exit, please make some thing,
many complain, debtor!
I realy dont know what the (opposite of heaven) u said but if it has to do with sombody quiting u still get points
Rodrigo used a translation program which is why it sounds like gobbldygook.

If I translate it back to portuguese, which I am guessing is Rodrigo's native tongue... here is what he is trying to convey: "Please FOD, prohibit a break that some use to win the game. Many that have more points have them because they use this break... which they use because they don't have skill." Or something close to that. 

I imagine he is talking about the break in 9ball that sets up the 2-9 combo.
infelizmente, isso quebra não é proibido. terá que levantar acima eles e entende que se querem usaá-lo então eles são jogadores pobres e nao têm a habilidade que você possui. 
Please bring the old system back..give everyone free points..%90 of subscribers are the ones who tried to keep the enjoy of old times..but i think,the people who knew the site after new system,havent subscribed mostly..because it doesnt look like the old fun for a beginner anymore....please..old system ,this way,in long term,popularity of site is decreasing.And..why points going everyday bit by bit..?