« Back to All Topics
DESPOTE
Posted in 
General
DESPOTE
Posted in 
General
DESPOTE
Do we not "despote" also by fair play and politeness? Extrèmemment surprised and disappointed by the number of players "despote" who do not have these qualities. Too bad that some of their anciennenté not give example.  joyce33
I got no idea what you just said but i'm with you bruh!
Hello,
Thank you FtW.
I make differently. Disappointment and it is normal that the playersgrade despote (bully)has neither fair play nor politeness during the game. Seniority on the website should lead by example. Note that I never generalize.. Regards. joyce33
The fact you said despots are bullies is generalizing.

People have moods, not all despots are bullies and in life not everyone is nice.

Dots are rewarded for loyal players that have played a lot & havn't been in trouble or in some cases that havn't been in trouble for a long time.

Also think you have a couple of spelling mistakes (or translation errors), extrememment should be extremely, anciennente should be ancient or old in english.
Hello white,
all countries do not always speak the same English, sorry

The grade I mentioned takes into account a lot more than seniority. We do not see a bully in the same way, if you, you see it as bully me I see it as a friendly person and a site to others. And I made it clear that I would never generalize. When to nice people or not in real life, I'll stay if you will allow me, in the virtual. Regards. joyce33