Posted in 
Billiards
Idea about Jump Shots
Posted in 
Billiards
Idea about Jump Shots
I have an Idea for Jump Shots.
Why don't you add a Jump Shot?
You can do it like you have to buy a Jump Cue for like 2€ so its worth the work. 
We need something new for pool to be honest.

Tommy :)
Another button after elevate? no thx..
shaun, what is "Jump Shots"? refers to the pool? lack is called double impact?'m lost, did not understand: D: D.
Jump shots aren't even a legal move.
Hello, Felipe all right?He want to make the ball jump,i think that isn't a good idea!
I agree, they need to add something new :)
hum, now i undestand, but no good idea, "jump shot" this rule is not valid in real billiard.
Impossible its to hard for them to do it. This would need to reprogram all the physics of the game. 
This would mean adding a dimension to the trajectory off the balls.
Its the kind of thing you can do when you start modeling the game, now its to late.
There is all so no masse shots.
Try to do a masse shot, you will see that its nothing like a real table, the cue ball is not turning.
eddy ur right! its too late to change fod now..
How is it to late to change it? xD
look at fod 5yrs ago and now...
You can do jump shoot in real pool !!
Jump Shots are allowed in Pool but not in Snooker.
jump shots are an illegal move anyways however i suppose its for the same reason we cant swerve the cue ball either.....would any of yous like to work the physics out? i know i would'nt 
Read the a few posts before urs geordie.
if jumpshots are allowed in 8ball why is it when i play in a pub and 5 balls leave the table on breakshot everyone gets angry?????
You mean potted or jumped from table? :D

Best would be able to choose different cues, different environments
tommy i mean jumped from table, once almost hit an old lady in the pub cause hit too hard coloured ball hit the cushion and got airborn right next to her.
jump shots look impressive if done right but if you play and have balls flying off the table in every direction people get annoyed especially when they're walking past and almost getting hit by them.
Well if you smash the balls out of the table thats defo a foul. :D
If you have a Jump Cue you can controll the jumps better than normal.
Thats billard if you hit sometimes too hard you lose the controll of both balls and one of them can leave the table.
So dont worry. :D

Tommy
'In the professional rules, does not exist in pool is used but combined before in serious championships this rule does not exist!'
Article 28 - It is forbidden to use or extraneous marks on the table or playing field.
Lol this game isn't 'Championships' is it?:D It was an idea, personally I think it's a good idea:)
I would imagine it would be extremely difficult if not impossible to implement this feature to the game. Nice idea though :D
It is a good idea but I think it has been suggested before several times. It just makes the game a bit easier, instead of using the rails to hit the ball. That's probably why FOD hasn't implemented it.