« Back to All Topics
New version of a game (comment it)
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Hi I am john brown a player of fodbal as well my nick is juan em and I'm making this request for one reason, do not enter fodbal players, I love that game and while the new players entering not understand how to play and even I teach, but I still do not understand, and I propose to make a new version of the game that is easiest to play or even a more advanced practice mode to show you where to score a goal kick, even I have ideas evolve players input if interested, I love that game and I hate to see that players ayan, just enter 10 players rush hour and I would love to see the room full, 150 players, I and thousands of things to miss the game will continue and cast pages, forums, blogs, youtube videos of the game but ah not run if you can not make a new version of fodbal, well I understand. Please respond to my request thanks greetings john em 

(comment moderators, players even if they are interested in the topic please help arrives aq this post will all)

Traduciro al Español(Posdata soy argentino xd)

Hola soy juan moreno un jugador de fodbal como bien mi nick es juan e.m y estoy haciendo este pedido por una sola razon, no entran jugadores a fodbal, yo amo ese juego y si bien los nuevos jugadores que entran no entienden como se juega e incluso yo les enseño, pero aun asi no lo entienden,  y yo propongo que se haga una nueva version del juego que sea mas facil de poder jugar o incluso un modo de practica mas avanzado que te muestre donde patear para meter un gol, incluso yo tengo ideas  que evolucionara la entrada de jugadores si les interesa, yo amo ese juego y no me gusta ver que no ayan jugadores, apenas entran 10 jugadores hora pico y a mi me encantaria ver la sala llena, 150 jugadores, yo e echo miles de cosas para que el juego se mantenga e echo paginas, foros, blogs, videos de youtube del juego pero no ah funcionado si no se puede hacer una nueva version de fodbal, bueno lo entendere. Por favor respondan a mi pedido gracias saludos juan e.m

(comenten moderadores,  jugadores aunque lo les interese el tema por favor ayudenme a q este post les llege  todos)