« Back to All Topics
Bullet Rooms and Pop Rooms?
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Posted in 
Four in a Row
When I take a glance at other games among the FoD website; I see a variety of rooms available to play in. Take for example the game of chess you can choose from rooms such as: Bullet 1, Bullet 2, Blitz etc. I feel a Bullet Room or two in this game would be essential. Also providing Pop-out rooms separate from the usual Four In A Row rooms, because in lobby's there can be conflict caused where some people do not want to play Pop-out and some do. Even as a combination this would work Bullet and Pop together, this would also be a great place to practice for upcoming monthly Four In a Row tourneys. I myself am not a fast player or a Pop-out player as some of you may know... So if rooms such as these can be implemented I infer that Four In a Row would become a popular game again and bringing some of the old greats back into the game.

Regards, Joe.
yes, a bullet room in Connect 4 would be great! 1 minute per player would be perfect and not only reduce the number of programmers but hopefully bring back old players as well.
I don't agree. There are not enough players playing c4 and creating another room would unnecessarily segregate the already small population. Creating separate rooms would not increase the population and may even decrease it. The only way to increase population is to add new settings (e.g. time controls, move ballots) or new board sizes. 
i would wish a bullet room too!
i wish for different ratings and rooms for pop out and standard.
Languages
English
English
azərbaycan
Azerbaijani
bosanski
Bosnian
čeština
Czech
Cymraeg
Welsh
dansk