« Back to All Topics
help cant log in
Posted in 
Technical
help cant log in
Posted in 
Technical
help cant log in
when i try to log in it says connection refused,could not log in ive deleted all older versions of jave and installed the latest version but still the same message appears any help would be greatly appreciated.
sorry let me start again,im having trouble getting into games when i try it says "connection refused,could not log in" i have uninstalled all old versions of java and installed the latest version and the problem is still there can anybody help ?
Hello Be nice.

Use 
http://www.flyordie.com/contact.html.
 Report bug or technical problems. someone from Flyordie Team will help you.

Good luck.
hi blood23 thank you for your response i have informed flyordie and awaiting their reply.
check your security settings (firewall) and see if www.flyordie.com is on the 'allow' list. Possibly it's blocking java. 

Merv
hi,merv tried that and still the same,but it a blue sceen i get now that changed earlier so perhaps its a flyordie problem that is slowly correcting itself
what program are you using,be nice?

try chrome,internet explorer,firefox. any will works

check in your internet settings if you have any problem playing Flyordie game. allow if is possible.
Be nice,also try enter in java control panel"use Direct connection then ok.

After Java control panel"security level" see which have you then Manage certificates. Only trusted works,maybe thats why you cannot enter,"Connection Refused".i play for years Flyordie game, and i still have no problems with. Try those informations i gave you.

I wanna see you playing. i wish good luck.
hello again blood,ive tried firefox,internet explorer and chrome all to no avail,ive been into java and tried all methods and still no joy,i have been trying to find as much information as possible and it seems java and firefox have a few problems so i may have to wait for a java update or a firefox fix,thank you for your help and support hope to talk with you on flyordie games soon.