« Back to All Topics
GraveRobber - booted out of ftw -
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
This dude was kicked out 3-4 months ago for clan hopping and avoiding clan wars.

now he comes back trying to get back in, well not going to happen.

He isn't loyal, so i see no position for him in this clan.

Couldn't even keep even with me after i told him how easy he was in a duel, he is over rated.

And he is honestly so easy for me its saddening at times knowing i once lost to him.
Gosh i must of been so bad at the time.

Now i beat him toying around, baiting him out, no way hes better than me, so over rated.

Im laughing that i even posted this thread lol
are there still players in this game? wow that surprised me 
Nah theres like 20-30 overall except the newer players, game is history i dont even play now, sold my pc was taking up space i needed, now i login, every week talk on my laptop, thats it, i won't be playing like i use to, incase anyone thats around is wondering where i went,

Xbox gt - FTWxWARRlOR The i is a lower Cased L.

im always on the xbox, i know most people use ps3 but thought id put the gt incase anyone uses the 360 still.
He never won anything which proves he is a unachieving self believer and a ego with hardly anything supportively.
@Rebla I beg to differ. Graverobber won most duels I saw him play, and that's a big achievement not to be undermined - he also has a positive record against me, which not many can brag about.
In case 'he' is WARRIOR - then the statement is just wrong as proving otherwise isn't a remotely hard task.
Artik
I cant stand it people in this treat reply about someone who is just remarkably toxic.-.-
He is Grave skilled ofcourse but bad mentality, selfish arrogant and annoying.
I really wish you would stop bumping these old threads. You bring up the past of times I'd like to forget..

I kicked him out of the clan back then for sharing my social media pictures with people that hated me in-game.

I was good friends with Cody who is GraveRobber's Brother. I had him added in skype and facebook and I had my picture here and there in those accounts.

GraveRobber decided to save it once he saw it and went around here sharing it to annoy me and make fun of me.
He sent it to all the people that hated me on here such as Max, Tina, Sara, Tornado and many others who at the time used it to get under my skin.

We fought about it verbally in-game and this led to me kicking him out of the clan after I beat him in a series of very close duels.

We resolved matters shortly after and he returned to FTW under his FTW GraveRobber nickname. To this day he remains my most consistent and difficult Rival of all time leagues above anyone else. He's also a very good friend as is Cody.

Don't know why this was bumped honestly but at the time I couldn't be bothered explaining it hence my last reply in this thread.

Discussion Closed.