Goodbye FOD!!
Posted in 
Billiards
Goodbye FOD!!
Posted in 
Billiards
Goodbye FOD!!
**A message from Tazz**

Wow, Tazz banned again. Well I'll now take my chance to tell people I'm leaving.

I have played here 19 months so I feel my loyal fans :p deserve a goodbye. Oh, and they'll get one. I would like to start by thanking the following people :

Pot, Boomer, Lee, KJ, Rocket, SIR JOSEPH 4, Rizla, Excentric, Gaz, PeachySweet, COYOTE, Total Novice, SNAXX, Eminem Girl...

The list is actually huge, but I can't be bothered going on so if I haven't mentioned your name, it doesn't mean I don't love you! The people I did mention, thank you for your help and friendship. I would also like to thank some mods, who are the only one who were kind and answered the questions I asked them. StreamLine, bubbbab and Magician, I SALUTE YOU!

******************DON'T DELETE THE TOP BIT PLEASE MOD GUY******************

GOODBYE ALL AND THANKS!

SEASONS GREETINGZ, TAZZ

P.S. Don't delete the TOP bit!

[Edited by: FORUMS MODERATOR on Aug 22, 2003 9:41 AM]
One of the best posts ive read for a long time and i sincerely agree with everything you hav said. I cant say anything or ma name will prob get banned aswell (and i only subscribed today) 

Will miss ya bud and good luck in da future

-RDC-
Awww thank you Tazz You are a wonderful person and will greatly be missed by many. I agree with you 100% on everything you have typed in this.