« Back to All Topics
Am i ban evading ?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Am i ban evading ?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Am i ban evading ?
I was recently permanently banned , however i'm unaware if i'm under ban evasion , please inform me so i can do the correct thing in this situation , thanks.
Its been permanently banned on that single account but a permanent ban isnt the same as a permanent ip ban or a personal riot towards you for being a player they feel not attracted to, its very abusive to a big group of people who are being banned and still can play to people who get evasion after evasion. Jeez. Whats wrong with you guys.
Obstructing moderator is against the rules and leads to a permanent ban or at multiple times a evasion so you know what you did wrong about the rules :p
Btw Lewis , we both know half the moderation team doesn't like him either.
Lol do you honestly believe a permanent ban is the correct punishment for stating i think the way he moderates is corrupt?

I won't say i was smart saying what i did but that isn't worth a perm , especially when i haven't been banned for ages.

It's not like i had a recent ban or evasion , he logged in gave me a demerit for what i said to someone in-game fair enough , but he only gave me a 3 day demerit , correct me if im wrong but isnt a 30 day demerit the second strongest punishment?

where is the fortnight demerit , the temporary ban?
Oh no i just get the perm on the spot because a certain mod doesn't like my opinion of how he moderates?

Btw , i asked if i was evading , no need to give me wording advice , a simple yes would of been enough to stop me logging in for a long time instead of making me wait and risk it myself then getting permed on my other names like the thread holder and this.

I'm not to angry about it , as the game i play is basicly dead , i just find it dissapointing that he still has a grudge on me for something that happened in 2009.
Btw , that is not the only " Tanx " Game , there is another you guys don't know about yet.

Anyway best of luck don't expect me to see me again.

Look up the word permanent in a dictionary Jeff.

adjective 
1. existing perpetually; everlasting, especially without significant change.

ThUnDeR
Senior FlyOrDie Moderator