« Back to All Topics
Am i ban evading ?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Am i ban evading ?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Am i ban evading ?
I was recently permanently banned , however i'm unaware if i'm under ban evasion , please inform me so i can do the correct thing in this situation , thanks.
Look up the word permanent in a dictionary Jeff.

adjective 
1. existing perpetually; everlasting, especially without significant change.

ThUnDeR
Senior FlyOrDie Moderator
Lol do you honestly believe a permanent ban is the correct punishment for stating i think the way he moderates is corrupt?

I won't say i was smart saying what i did but that isn't worth a perm , especially when i haven't been banned for ages.

It's not like i had a recent ban or evasion , he logged in gave me a demerit for what i said to someone in-game fair enough , but he only gave me a 3 day demerit , correct me if im wrong but isnt a 30 day demerit the second strongest punishment?

where is the fortnight demerit , the temporary ban?
Oh no i just get the perm on the spot because a certain mod doesn't like my opinion of how he moderates?

Btw , i asked if i was evading , no need to give me wording advice , a simple yes would of been enough to stop me logging in for a long time instead of making me wait and risk it myself then getting permed on my other names like the thread holder and this.

I'm not to angry about it , as the game i play is basicly dead , i just find it dissapointing that he still has a grudge on me for something that happened in 2009.
Btw , that is not the only " Tanx " Game , there is another you guys don't know about yet.

Anyway best of luck don't expect me to see me again.

Btw Lewis , we both know half the moderation team doesn't like him either.
Obstructing moderator is against the rules and leads to a permanent ban or at multiple times a evasion so you know what you did wrong about the rules :p
Its been permanently banned on that single account but a permanent ban isnt the same as a permanent ip ban or a personal riot towards you for being a player they feel not attracted to, its very abusive to a big group of people who are being banned and still can play to people who get evasion after evasion. Jeez. Whats wrong with you guys.