« Back to All Topics
java
Posted in 
Technical
java
Posted in 
Technical
java
ok yesterday i was playing the game fine, stoped playing to watch some tv and the came back 2-3 hours later and when i pressed start game i was told to update java so i did. then the game just didnt want to work at all. i got an error in the top left saying " error click for details" so i did but there was nuthing to to tell what went wrong. so i did all the things that are in the FAQ i even uninstalled java and reinstalled it about 3 times. i evem had a m8 have a look at it ( he is good with comps ) but i still cant get into the game
im running ie with java 10 u 13 and seems to run fine on mine i got the mesaage to update but didnt.
might be a fault in the latest java patch
You can check if java is installed correctly on this url:

http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp

However, if you are using Firefox, you may have to allow java to run: after you click on "verify java" look for a blueish lego brick at the beginning of the address bar. Click on that icon to "activate" java.

Then, you will get another (java) prompt. Click on "Run".

Yes, it's that complicated... Simplicity is sacrificed on the altar of (illusory) security.

That's why we created the FlyOrDie Quick Java Installer extension for Firefox that should make life with Java easier. Unfortunately, due to the countless different HW/SW configuration it won't work for everyone.

Also, try to clear Java's cache. Control Panel / Java / General / Settings / Delete Files

i have done all them things and still cant get in :(
If you see the message "Error. Click for details" and you click on it, a dialog should pop up explaining the problem.
If you click on the dialog's "Details" button then the Java Console should open and there should be additional information there.

If the dialog with the error message won't pop up then you should manually open the Java Console.

Control Panel / Java / Advanced
Under "Java console" make sure either "Show console" or "Hide console" is selected.
If you select "Show console" the console will open always.
If you select "Hide console" you should check "Place Java icon in system tray" under "Miscellaneous". So when you get the "Error. Click for details" you can look for the Java icon in the system tray and right click it and select "Open 1.7.0_15 Console".
Note: After changing settings in the Java control panel you will have to restart your browser.

yeah i have got the dialog to come up but it doesnt say an error. i have tryed everything you have said, i have tryed every thing i know and my m8 that is a comp tech has tryed everything he knows and still no luck.

this one has stumped us all by the looks. i have even tryed to do a system restore but it only takes be back to when i uninstalled java the 1st time.
ok i have done a format and a fresh install of everything.... and guess what, i still got the same prob..............................
so its been 9 months now and i still have the same problem, even after so many reinstalls of java and even a format i still cant play any game, and it looks like alot of other people have got the same problem 
im guessing your m8 isnt a certified computer technician.
i can sucessfully run flyordie in firefox , waterfox,chrome & IE.The game works fine for me

i did have some java issues due to an old version of java who i removed using  an uninstaller program.

just out of curiosity did your m8 try and run it on his computer and get an error or run it successfully.

i'd say its a conflicting program.
post on java forum or other tech related forums and they should be able to help you.if i recall i tried microsoft forum and they told me to download a program called fixit and then tried to charge me a fee to use it,wouldn't recommend microsoft forum.
HI mine is the same, updated the Jarva successfully but wont let me into any games now, it was fine last night,  I have UNINSTALLED REINSTALLED and still each time I sign in ,it says you need to update Jarva, which iv'e done and it's been successfull.?
I had the exact same problem. Then conduit manager and another home page showed up.  Are you sure there is not a virus on your site?  In 24 hours if it is not fixed I will contact 5energy sponsor and report your website.  
I had the exact same problem. Then conduit manager and another home page showed up.  Are you sure there is not a virus on your site?  In 24 hours if it is not fixed I will contact 5energy sponsor and report your website.