« Back to All Topics
Add a new category in the general forum?

Dear Operator,

In the forum, we have a category named “request/suggestion”. This category allows to user to do suggestions to Operator, Developers, Moderators… I’d like to know if it should be possible to add another category where Operator or Developers would ask questions to users. 

The topics of this forum should only be created by you (or Developpers). Maybe it could be helpful for you to ask the user’s point of view. This category could include surveys to users for the new functionalities that you hesitate to add at the website. Of course all questions will not be asked to users, because it could be serving FOD badly.

I play often at four in row, and in the forum we have questions that suggest adding new functionalities as board size, time of matches or button that could limit change of pages.  If you are interested by some of them, and you want to be sure to know that it’s a good idea: a survey in the forum could help you.
To maximize the number of answers, you could also write a sentence at the connection of the concerning game (for example, “a new survey is available in the forum”).

Best regards,

jeje7

Bonsoir, oui je trouve que c'est une bonne idée. Car avec cette nouvelle catégorie, au moins les développeurs seraient ce qui plairait aux utilisateurs. Et je vois beaucoup d'utilisateurs qui ont de bonnes idées. Cela permettrait de bien faire évoluer le site. Et je suis d'accords pour les nouvelles tailles dans puissance 4, ainsi qu'avoir le choix de temps et l'option du bouton.

TRADUCTION :

Hi, yes I think it is a good idea. Because with this new category, the developers would at least what would appeal to users. And I see a lot of users who have good ideas. This would do well to evolve the site. And I'm agreements for new heights in power 4, as well as having the choice of time and option button.
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian
Malti