« Back to All Topics
Why permanent stun?
Posted in 
Billiards
Why permanent stun?
Posted in 
Billiards
Why permanent stun?
How many games a ruined because the standard plane ball shot is set at permanent stun?  In offs 12 feet and more on the full size simulation, would be impossible in the real game. This also applies to the Quick Game and Light game.

Permanent stun spoils the whole thing, time and time again. Could you not 'tweak' the program?
I agree with the problem but there are things that they probably cant fix.

Similar to the shot where a ball is tight on cushion and u can smash against it to roll it along to the pocket, try doing that in real life also :p
that shot along the cushion is one of the worst things on here, i have just left games before on seeing that shot the ball on the rail behind the black spot, and white on the brown spot and it goes in the corner pocket by hitting it full in the face. people will say i can play the shot if i want to, yes that's true, but i just cant do it its retarded. sort it out somebody. and as for the permananet stun, yes that does get you when you least expect it. and the crazy deadening of shots played with any topspin at all, the white doesnt come of the cushions corrctly. it just dies no matter what the angle. i love snooker but its so frustrating on here if you've played the real game.