« Back to All Topics
advertising
Posted in 
Billiards
advertising
Posted in 
Billiards
advertising
What is going on with these new adverts inbetween every game/login? 
whos idea was it to put an advert for 30 seconds with sound and no mute button??? 
i understand the need for advertising etc and have no problem with it but this is surely unacceptable to many people. i have played fod for a long time now and have been a subscriber for at least 4 of the years i have played here, but dont get as much free time to play these days so i havent subscribed. so now i have to endure 1 full minute of adverts (with sound :S) all so i can see 20 seconds of some noob smash a flukey (9) in lol then another 30 seconds advert on the way back to the lobby it really dosnt make sense to me and dosnt seem fair at all. what happened to the much loved skip ad button lol. all that being said this issue would be bareable if you could turn the sound off!?! 
i turned away today because of this issue and didnt play, how many other people did?
plz fod common sense must prevail!

I agree, bring back the skip ad button
But at least you dont have these ADS now while you are playing. ;)
lol true they were intensly annoying! i know it seems like im just moaning but fod seem to do 2 daft things for every 1 good thing they do and then take ages to rectify it. i am a massive fod fan and i think that is why these kind of issues bother me so much lol.
The best thing to do is subscribe, no more ads, nor do you have to wait to return to the lobby.

Kind Regards,
Sullivan88