eBubble Online Billiards Tours [Important Updates]
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Hello FlyOrDie'rs,

From the 27th December 2012, the eBubble website is going to be un-available due to a refurbishment of the website, all the details of the updates are available below.

New website look: 

This update will be one of the most noticeable. The new website look will be easy to use and will have a soft and sleek design with the best features available to you, giving you the best experience available.

New website name/logo: 

The eBubble name will be discarded for a new, better and more snooker orientated name, the new website name will change from eBubble to World Online Snooker. 

Elimination of 9 Ball and 8 Ball tours: 

We regret the decision to remove the 8 Ball and 9 Ball tours from eBubble, the reason for this is; We would like to put more time to improve/work on only 1 individual sport setting, this does not mean that this is too much work for us, it just means that we feel that Snooker will attract a bigger audience.

New* Become a tournament director: 

This will be one of the most advanced and exciting updates of the refurbishment, YOU will be able to make/suggest and run your own tournaments from World Online Snooker... YOU create, we review, you run, we pay for the prizes.

Player profiles: 

Along with this update, All players will get their own profile page, profile pages will have a Wikipedia style look, giving you all the information on a specific players online career.

We will be looking for new staff/developers for World Online Snooker, all details will be available on the new website.

FlyOrDie Snooker will become the home to the most talented online snooker players in the world! 

Please feel free to add your comments/Suggestions to this thread!

Kind Regards,
Sullivan88,
eBubble Admin.
Great Updates looking forward to it :p...Snooker tournaments is what i want :)
I like the idea, and look forward to seeing the updates.
Nice to hear that, great idea.I dont play 8 or 9 ball and snooker tournaments is all I want.Great work m8's.
The idea is awesome, true.
But I'd like to see some 8 Ball tourneys. :p
Just a few like 2 or 3 in a year. :$
All good but i would get bored playing snooker all the time :$
That's why i ask for some 8 Ball tourneys.
The tournaments were nice, there were more Snooker tourneys but at least a 9 and a 8 ball tourney.
Or if not, put quick snooker and snooker lite tournaments in.

Then Mateusz wont win every tournament?
World Online Snooker will be a Snooker website only, however, those who become tournament directors will have the choice to make a "Special Tournament" that involves either 8 Ball or 9 Ball.

These such tournaments will be run occasionally, not all the time.

8 Ball and 9 Ball tournaments that run along side the snooker tour won't have their own ranking list, they will just have a formatted page that the tournament details will be included on and of course, prize notifications.

Thank you for your comments, this helps.

Kind Regards,
Sullivan88,
eBubble Admin.

Just a quick update.

The website will not be available for 4-5 weeks. I have a lot more features to add and more pages to code. 

Kind Regards,
Sullivan88
I will give it a go when it starts, looking forward to it, well done great idea.