8Ball Tournament Tie. Help OP 
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Hello OP,
There was a tie in the 8ball tournament held today. Shaun Murphy and i had the exact same points (120) same win percentage (90%)and only 1 lose which we lost to each other..But the list shows shaun murphy no1 1st and the reason is i won against shaun murphy and i had 120 points and sagitario who is 3rd. had 123 points but system gave shaun murphy game against sagitario instead of me and only 2 mins left... which shaun murphyno1 won and we had a tie same points 120 but shaun is 1st now in the list cuz he played last game and it was funny when i go out of room and come back in i get the crown and then the same thing shaun does which was funny :)so now who is the winner?i wouldn't mind to have 10 days VIP as i deserved it so shaun murphyno1 too. I hope u sort it out OP and give both of us 10 days VIP please :) ...here is the link of result

http://games.flyordie.com/displayRatings.html?gameName=8Ball&type=16&portal=flyordie_com&room=861&lang=en

Thnx in Advance.
Hello.
Fair enough, he deserved the last game not me.
At least both of us should get these 10 days VIP because there is no reason why should someone of us get the 1st place alone.

Tommy
Thanks, I got 10 days VIP :p Fair Enough :D <3
shocking and surprised Lol :p christmas gift for us lol
lol  :8} , I could not play the tournament, was at 23 hrs in my country xD  ;\..
Why am I not 2nd place?
Could we get finally an answer from OP or any Mod which know what he says?
Thats strange.
Both of us should have been on 1st place.