« Back to All Topics
Merry Christmas
Posted in 
General
Merry Christmas
Posted in 
General
Merry Christmas
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a 2013 full of health and happiness for all thanks to all the friends that I've been in 2012, sharing good times together, hoping to follow in 2013 making good friends and spend quality time together Thanks to the entire team of moderators at work, whenever I needed helped me

A merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!

ÐØŋٱZ€†ٱ

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a 2013 full of health and happiness for all thanks to all the friends that I've been in 2012, sharing good times together, hoping to follow in 2013 making good friends and spend quality time together
Desejo a vocês um Feliz Natal e um 2013 cheio de saúde e felicidade para todos os agradecimentos a todos os amigos que tenho estado em 2012, compartilhando bons momentos juntos, na esperança de seguir em 2013 fazendo bons amigos e passar tempo de qualidade juntos
Um feliz Natal e um feliz ano novo a todos!

Le deseamos una Feliz Navidad y un 2013 lleno de salud y felicidad para todos gracias a todos los amigos que he estado en 2012, compartiendo buenos momentos juntos, con la esperanza de seguir en 2013 haciendo buenos amigos y pasar tiempo de calidad juntos 
Una feliz Navidad y un feliz año nuevo a todos!

ÐØŋٱZ€†ٱ
I also take to greet all the people who befriended me without judgment and without anything in return .. as Donizeti (and many others) .. I wish you a very Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year .. And hopefully change the mindset of all of us, for better .. without getting angry over trifles unimportant .. And enjoy more of the loved ones .. in the end is all that really matters .. regards people of FlyOrDie  B-)