« Back to All Topics
Goodbye friends and thank you flyordie
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Hello everyone, i wont be playing for some time as i go into hospital for a opperation tommorow.I am not very well and aint even sure if i will come out.It is life threatning what i have.I would like to thank flyordie and all the people i have played and chatted to playing Billiards/snooker over the last six months or so.I wish good luck to all of you.

BYE BYE and thanks also to ALEX HURRICANE HIGGINS for all the memorys.As Alex oncew said,no more snooker FOR THE HURRICANE.
have faith in God....dont worry... nothing will happen to u.... :)
Have faith in God because with God nothing is impossible to put all your hope in him and the best will happen, see you in-game friend;)
Really..? Bible bashers on this site? Have faith in the Doctors who have spent their lives training to be good at their job. 
Hurricanesghost is back home and is doing very well.He will be back playing snooker again next week.He has asked me to thank you for your kind comments,Could flyordie remove the last comment please as its not very nice.

THE HURRICANE IS BACK.Thanks for all your support and messages.
 Welcome back and good luck in your games!

Kind Regards,
Sullivan88
Not very nice? What isn't very nice is not giving appreciation to the people that save lives every day and instead giving it to your 'god', who, presumably by that logic made the problem to start with. I didn't say I didn't wish him well, I said he should be grateful to the right people. 
Flyorie, i dont need these comments from Hari kari and dont want to get into a childish internet argument. Please remove this persons comments from my thread.Thank you.
You don't want an arguement but you do want a VALID *my opinion don't tell me I'm wrong also* post removed just because it doesn't suite you.

I am glad you are back after an operation but don't make a drama over nothing :)
Hello weirdos this is Hurricanesghosts brother Hurricanesghost past away this afternoon.Hope your proud of your selfs he died of a heart attack probs brought on by stress.I for one wont be bothering with this forum anymore.It needs moderating thats for sure.Bye bye and good ridance.

NO MORE SNOOKER FOR THE HURRICANE!

THE END.
I passed away well before the other afternoon derrrrrrrrr thats why im a ghost.Hence HURRICANESGHOST.

The Hurricane is back OHLOOKOUT!