« Back to All Topics
Dear Builders
Dear Builders
Dear Builders
For those builders who work on the Teleport Gates, I am willing to pay for services. Please reply to this post to negotiate terms of payment.
Define 'pay for services'. I have lots of clicks lately as I've been busier, but spending them all on lots of building if it's financed is something I don't mind doing.
I will offer x amount per stone built.
Okay, more clarification: I'll happily build, as long as the original cost of the materials + building is covered. Heck, I'd even do that without 'labor' fees.
I've been working on rebuilding the port pub, but if you wish I may be persuaded to divert my efforts to the gate. 
150000 to complete teleport gate, the count has started.

How long do I need to keep the gate free of marauders, it is almost a constant chore 
I seem to have trouble building the blocks I'm probably over looking something... plenty of mana, diamond nails,
ore putty and magic nubs, but the mage tower just not working.
Nevermind on the making guess the mage tower in the islands was just too noisy.
I'm going to assume this is a lost cause for now - the north gate being so close to invading squares means that it'll almost always be very slightly damaged, which would require someone to head up and rebuild it; kind of pointless to HAVE a teleport gate, then :p

Still - south gate needs ~500 stones. Let me know if you want that rebuilt.