« Back to All Topics
extra extra player may return
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
sano segera 18 is a friend of mine at school.he said he will be comin back to tanx soon.and we have already made deals to ally like we did before he left
scotty go shut up.i took care of u alreayd so go away
scotty wonders why there is a perpetual mute on his name...

what part did you miss about the forums or games abuse policy scotty?

you have actually attended school and can read yes?

<shakes head in amazement>  
3. Behaviour 

No player is allowed to direct personal attacks and/or vulgarity toward other players. You should be able to state your opinion without the use of inappropriate wording. 

The following are not tolerated: 
3.1 Criticizing others rather than their views and actions  

right forever....now ghost didnt ban scotty for the comment so why did u have to go do it?> i dont see wat u guys do in life...sit there laughing at us then act all big with the words??   u got a problem with scotty? u the one deleting all his posts?
3. Behaviour 

No player is allowed to direct personal attacks and/or vulgarity toward other players. You should be able to state your opinion without the use of inappropriate wording.

did he use any inappropriate  wording forever?????
ermm ok first off before you blame me for banning anyone get ya facts right,2nd he made a direct personal attack to do that you dont have to use vulgarity.If i was to post that you where a sad person what would you class that as? maybe me personaly attacking you ?? thought so

Forever.England Flyordie moderator
Sano Sagara18?

tell my bud sano ill be looking forward to seein him again

-Minni Me
dont say think so as you think u know coz u dont know right!