« Back to All Topics
Top 5 8 Ball Players Of All Time.
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
List your top 5 8 ball players off all time..

1) Domi - Landslide
2)Lucas - Lebron James
3)Steve - King Of Pool
4)Tommy Next_Generation (Shaun Murphy No1)
5)Rich) iSixers

There my personal Top 5 (Not in order of best) 

Share yours below..
Woo cheers stezzy :p we need to catch up sometime m8 im gonna start playin a bit again soon. 

Top 8ball players no order ill prolly miss some but ill av a bash,

Stezz :D
Matt (Rocket)
Spence
Mossy
Sharky
Wspanic
Xtreme player (was that spence?)
boobs
enigma
nish
n max played snooker. There all the old n's anyway that i can think of.
hello m8, ye i only come on occasionally aswell. dont know any1 on here anymore haha.
Hi ειפнтвαℓℓεя,

My selection of best 8 ball players of all time are:

1: Damien (Mutania)
 - Damien was a fluent player throughout 2007-2009, he reached a rating of 983 and stayed at a high rate for a number of months, he also reached noticeable high ratings in other games such as, Quick Snooker and 9 ball. 

2: Vincent (lapoueze)
 - Vincent has been playing FlyOrDie pool for a number of years, he has to be amongst the best players ever to grace the 8 ball table on FlyOrDie. Vincent has to also be amongst the best 9 ball players of all time.

3: Tommy (Shaun Murphy No1)
 - Tommy has been around for a number of years and he has improved allot since he first joined. His playing style and consistency defiantly makes him a player that deserves a top 5 hotspot in the best players of all time, not only in 8 ball but in Snooker and in 9 ball.

4: Dominic (LandSlide)
 - Dominic has to be one of the best players to grace the FlyOrDie 8 ball pool table. His fluency and consistency throughout his games made him a fantastic player to watch. Also, I'd have to quote that Dominic has to be one of the best bank shot players I have seen on FlyOrDie.

5: Richard (iSixers)
 - Richard is a player that inspired many on FlyOrDie, his natural ability to play shots that many players wouldn't have even thought of made him a player that was always hard to beat. His bank shot ability was also noticeable.  

Well, that's my selection of "Best 8 ball players of all time", they're not in any particular order.

Regards,

Sullivan88
Not sure why these topics keep appearing every other month but meh..

Sixers, Domi, Nish, Enigma, Matt and Steve

None of the new players that think they're amazing have anything on these.
olá pra mim são Paz_Lbjo,Shaun Murphy.Lapoueze,Louvai King,
Matt, Me, Shaun Murphy no.1, Lapouze and Enigma
alrite liam have you been playing lately?