« Back to All Topics
get info not working?
Posted in 
Go
get info not working?
Posted in 
Go
get info not working?
The last few days when I've tried to use the "info" button, it hasn't been working. For a while the forum wasn't accessible either. What's going on?
Hmmm... I remember the good old days when moderators would actually read and respond to these sorts of questions...  sigh.
It happens and is common that servers aren't working well for a short period of time but not for few days. As this is the only post concerning such issue I would rather think this is/was your system.

Is everything ok now?

Merv
Thank you Mervin. I'm glad there are still moderators monitoring these questions, even if it took 6 days for a response.

In answer to your query, no, it has now been a couple of weeks that the "Get Info" button has not worked. While I suppose it is possible it is something specific to my system (Mac OS 10.7.4, Safari 6.0) everyone else that I have asked on the site say they have been having the same problem. 

Perhaps you could log in as a normal user and try to see if the feature is working for you. I would be interested in seeing if it does.
Another member suggested to check if my browser was set to block popups. I did, and it was! I turned that feature off, and now INFO works fine.

If someone else has the same problem, perhaps you could suggest that as a solution.

Problem solved. Thanks anyway for trying to help.