« Back to All Topics
Why not playing players with low rate?
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
Every player should decied who he whants to play...because the other player can also decied if he whants to play...rigth?

or you switch the system and it is not possible to play lower rates.

thx stoneman
Why do you and others like you always set 10 ends to play 0-raters?

Why do you NEVER setup 10 ends versus players who can play?

Maybe you just want the free points you get when the beginner runs away in disgust?  :p

Why oh why? 

Right? ;) 
i played agnes ...10 ends..she have over 400...a week ago...bähh
I think the system should have a block that you can not play players that have at least 200 less points
You have the choice to accept or refuse so what is all the wining and crying about
this Dude is whinging about how people get more ratings points because they play "worse" players.

If they lose to that player with a low rating, their rating will go down a lot. So they're taking a risk... a risk of losing some arbitrary numbers beside your name.

The rating system doesn't even rate you properly. It should be rated by how many games you win, not per end. 

Curling is about a whole game, not one end. A Dude named Stoughton69 should realize this.

They're not just playing "worse" players. They're playing beginners.  There's a big difference. Dude....haha
The low rated players could be experts for all you know. The ratings mean not as much people think. Especially when you don't play for a while you lose points.

Like I mentioned, it doesn't rate players properly. A curling game is not based on one end. 

Someone can beat you 3 ends in a row then you score more than their total and you win. But you take losses for those other three ends, for no reason really other than the ratings system that was obviously done by someone that doesn't really know Curling.
I agree; players like candlewood and david play only beginners> I agree I think the system should make it that you can only play players with in 200 points or at least you are only allowed to play a lower ranked player every 5 games or so. You have players like gabrielamhaela constantly playing good players but has no chance of catching up to players that only play beginners 
I think everybody should just listen to the Rake's advise he sounds so knowledgable ABOUT EVERY THING
whatever, I could careless what my rating is.