« Back to All Topics
BRB NECESSARY??
Posted in 
Technical
BRB NECESSARY??
Posted in 
Technical
BRB NECESSARY??
brb WHY IS THIS NECESSARY ?? TO BE ON ALL THE TIME ??? TRULY ,I HAVE BEEN HERE 7 + YEARS ,AND I CAN HONESTLY SHARE WITH YOU MANY PEOPLES OPINIONS... WE REALLY DO NOT LIKE IT . I AM NOT AWARE OF ANY ADVANTAGE IT GIVES TO ANYONE TO HAVE THAT CONSTANTLY POSTED .. DEVELOPER , CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE WITH US THE NECESSITY OF THIS FEATURE ? AND CAN WE , AS PAYING SUBSCRIBERS , PLEASE REQUEST IT BE TAKEN OFF ?? 

NOTE: Please avoid using caps only.

[Edited by: Mervin on 14.07.2012 01:11]
i agree......not that i don't like clocks....'cause i do like clocks.....not just 75 of them at once.....:) hi to all the moderators......remember me???.....hi to geelong, streamline, and tom (the only mod names i remember)...sorry everyone else.....a BIGBIGBIG hi from age :)    and please consider madfeet's request...thanking you in advance, i remain, sincerely yours.....age *huggies and kissies*
ok ill post in that topic? i dont understand your point of putting that reply .

What I suggested is to READ that topic, which answers some of your questions.
yes and sorry about the caps ..

shannon i totally agree with you, this new brb system is sheer nonsense and totally unnecessary, i would imagine the majority of people feel the same way. i understand how frustrating it must be for you as it is for me also :(
BRB Status is a very usefull addition to flyordie , especially for non subbed players , who get spammed challenges from players & guests.

player is idle for 2 minutes , then people wont waste their time challenging them , knowing their not even there.

very handy.