« Back to All Topics
y is teaming allowed
Posted in 
Tanx
y is teaming allowed
Posted in 
Tanx
y is teaming allowed
u put payment up so. keep eyes open . i enter op and teamed on by suzi  simon & shadow  wtf . get a grip . also mod allowes  banking on ~ banker on ~ is simon then boast how good he is . though a bit sad as he has at least 4 subscribed nics . so you ill do nothing again . nor will this ever enter forum  .  thnx 4 reading :)
Teaming is not against the rules, just because you paid for a subscription does not mean teaming is not allowed, read the rule book for once? thanks. Also, just because people are doing better than you, does not mean their teaming you, i saw that operation you were in, they were not teaming. Someone that has 400 points does not mean they are a banker?. Please stop whining and play the game.

BFG_NI†RO™ . you can speak when spoken to. if it does not concern you just keep out . you kids do anything to argue. now run along and go play .
Last i recall this is a forum that anyone can post and reply. If you didn't want anyone to respond to it, then don't post it at all. Your the one complaining that your being teamed, i'm not the one that's crying over this game 'child'.
First Of All , Shadow wouldn't do a 3v1 against anyone , its not his style.

Second , Dung people team on me every day in tanx , i dont go around complaining about it , because i know i can handle it , im used to it.

i could understand from your point of view with you not being as strong as alot of players in tanx , that it would of course incourage you to get a little angry.

im not being nosey or trying to cause an argument im just sugessting you ignore it.

and i dont like the fact people are allowed to team nowadays anymore then you do , but there isnt anything we can do about this other then accept the fact , from time to time were going to get put in unfair situations.

Nitro is right , you should just continue to play without complaining , i know its hard to do so , as i hate teamers myself.

i get people (friends) coming into my op and just teaming with me without asking , i dont like this , as i love to fight by myself , its how i get more experienced i love the challenge.

i recently had 1v4 against fordor , bukobuko and two nickhiders, i did not complain i  just fought them , and made them run.

Just Try & Ignore it thats all i can suggest unless Artik Puts Up A New Rule For Teaming.

Thats All.