« Back to All Topics
Notification about subscription changes, including price 
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
We will make several changes to the subscription model next week. There will be only one kind of subscription, its name is FlyOrDie Premium Membership. It will cover all of our online games. The price for the one year subscription will be USD 24.99 and 24.99 EUR. The Euro price includes VAT (Value Added Tax). The rarely used 4 months option will be discontinued, although there will be a 3 months option for those payment methods where a 1 year subscription is not feasible. 

If you intended to subscribe or to extend your current subscription, then you may want to do that this week, especially if you wanted to buy the Chess or Board Game only packages. 

FlyOrDie
Hello, can you add +386 in onebip ?? because i want to subscribe with mobile 

Will it still be possible to subscribe for 1 month?
i only sub on a monthly basis .  but i will sub for 3 months . but stop using gift subscription . (prefer monthly)
I forgot to add that there still will be a 1 month option as well.
What will the price of the subscription for a month? the same? or exchange the price .. ?
This seems a bit unfair...

There is no increase to the US sub at $24.99 but the sub for the UK will increase from £16.26 to well over £20.00 if we have to pay in Euro at 24.99. Thats hardly in line with the current exchange rates.

Great site but i dont see why i should have to pay so much more just because i'm in the UK
 ®ø¤º°дКд°º¤ø® i think you may av your maths wrong . it will be just over £16.00
$$$$BILLY$$$$

it seems you have your maths wrong
at todays exchange it is 25 euro = £19.73

rate is a little better than when i last posted but its still an increase of about £3.50 for us and no increase for the us$
There IS an increase in the US. Was $20, now it's $25.
how much will it costs to sub for a year in australia.?????
>how much will it costs to sub for a year in australia.?????

Link to follow.

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator

[Edited by: ThUnDeR on 11-Jul-2012 18:23]
so if we dont subscribe this week we wont be able to play board games or will that be included in the flyordie premium membership 
it will be included in premium. but if you only play board games flyordie are giving you the option of paying $7.99 rather than 24.99 for the twelve months sub. you only days left to do this .            
so how much is it for 3 months £££££s ty
I subscribed since June 2007 and I am very sorry but I will not renew my subscription ... I think too the increase!!
I do not agree with 2 things! first increase in the subscription, I only play chess because I have not pay the full combo! and second to subscribe if the programs have no right to enter the top! if allowed to use the program must not prohibit entering the top! is it only motivates us to play every day, really little happy.
I do not agree with 2 things! first increase in the subscription, I only play chess because I have not pay the full combo! and second to subscribe if the programs have no right to enter the top! if allowed to use the program must not prohibit entering the top! is it only motivates us to play every day, really little happy.
In South Africa the subs went up by 66% per month and 790 % per year, this is crazy is there a package that is cheaper, this increase is ridiculous.  
I am sorry but could you please explain if it was 30ZAR a year ago, and 50ZAR now, how did you calculate that 790% annual increase?

Anyway, you can always try the 25 USD per year option, so it will even be cheaper for you.

Hey op, our subs for New Zealanders has jumped heaps m8, almost to the point where as a long time user it is becoming unreal, and apart from all of the gamers having a auto be right back sign i dont see any real changes. Love to hear your take on this, thanks 
Long time user.. Cowsaplenty. 
P.S I have filed application ages ago for a chance to moderate for your team, no response?.
The price of a one year subscription has been raised to USD 25 from USD 20 after about TEN years.

According to the NZ Reserve Bank inflation calculator:

"A basket of goods and services
that cost $20.00
in 2002 would have cost $26.13 in 2012"

The increase in our one-year (which is recommended for long time users) subscription price does not even reach the inflation level in most countries.
hello , how you can incrase that much in my country it incrased almot the 500 % from 1 dollar n something to almost 6 dollars...man its crazy n its just for one month...i think a lot of people wll not continue subing ....it should change 
and i hope it changes ....

regards sft resurrection

i've subscribed for the past 7 years , won't be doing it again as the price increase is too high .Only difference is i sit throigh a few adds and i can't play in a tournament that most players sit with dnd on . No big loss
Why increase the money when nobody even plays tanx? I feel like the price should be lower since you not even updating tanx... 
Price increased way to much for a monthly subscription , it doubled in price and wheres the 4 month option?
gone?

hmm...

my friends / clan members have been subbing me the past few months as i can no longer afford it.

i only play tanx , and the odd 8ball game.

i for one think tanx players should be able to make locked  ops without a subscription.

Brandon , the thread was made for all games , but i do agree its a bit tight now.

i use to sub a few names here & there and my clan members/friends now im unable to because the price doubled.

Tyvm FlyOrDie..

£4 a month when it was near 1-2£ for years on end.

Why the sudden increase?

"Nobody Even Plays Tanx"

More People Would If The Game Got Some Updates Instead Of Being Put At The Bottom Of The List.

In My Opinion Tanx Is The Only Intense Game On FlyOrDie.

it takes skill and alot of time to become good at it.

unlike board games or billiards.

Give Us An Update for Once..?

"Request Not A Demand"

Change One Of The Unused Tanx rooms to Exhibition Room Or League Room , so Players Like "Myself" Can Create Leagues & tournaments of my own for the players that still play.

I Think i have lost count of the amount of times i have put requests on here and been ignored.
with all due respect i dont appreciate being swerved..

if your never going to give us an update at least tell us.

ty.
Bonjour, augmentez les prix ne sert à rien! Il faut baissé les prix. Cela sera plus rentable car beaucoup plus de gens s'abonneront et renouvelleront tout le temps... Comme pourquoi s'abonner à tout les jeux si on joue qu'à un jeu?? personnellement je joue qu'à puissance 4. je ne vais pas payer le prix d'un abonnement générale alors que je ne jouerais pas aux autres jeux. Et en plus on est passé d'environ 7 euros à 25 euros????? Même si il y a tout les jeux inclus ça n'explique pas le prix. Dans d'autre site il y a 50 fois plus de jeux et plus de joueur et les prix sont plus attractif. Qu'est-ce qu'il justifie ce prix? Et une suggestion serait-il possible d'ajouter une nouvelle taille à puissance 4. Car nous avons que le 6x7 et pop-out. Comme pour le billard il y a 8 ball9 ball snooker... Ce serait bien d'avoir le 8x8 (comme sur little golem) Le seul site pour l'instant à proposé ce genre de taille. Les avantages du 8x8 c'est qu'il n'existe pas de programme donc pas de triche. Et cela relancera le jeu et fera venir d'autre joueur. Merci d'avance. Bon jeu à tous et avec le sourire.

TRADUCTION :

Hello, the price increase is useless! It should be lowered prices. This will be more profitable because many more people will subscribe and renew all the time ... Like why subscribe to all the games if you play as a game?? I personally play at power 4. I will not pay a subscription when I generally would not play other games. And then they went about 7 euros to 25 euros????? Even though there are all the games included that does not explain the price. In other site there are 50 times more games and more player and the prices are more attractive. What justifies the price? And a suggestion would it be possible to add new power to size 4. Because we have the 6x7 and pop-out. As there are 8 billiard ball snooker ball9 ... It would be nice to have 8x8 (as little golem) The only site proposed for the moment this kind of size. The advantages of 8x8 is that there is no program so no cheating. And restart the game and it will come from another player. Thank you in advance. Good game at all and with a smile.