« Back to All Topics
Mods Abusing Powers?
Posted in 
Technical
Mods Abusing Powers?
Posted in 
Technical
Mods Abusing Powers?
Just recently iv'e made a name called "Ⱥk-47 ︻┳╦══—→ 웃™" . it got banned today by moderator " TCA NightWalker". The reason said for " inappropriate name " . But what i don't get is . If you go to the game called Snooker ... Scroll down to screenshots you will see a guy with the similar name. The OPERATOR did not give him a ban. So i'm confused , some mods have to be abusing they're powers? :/
Would be nice if i get a reply from the OPERATOR. Thanks
As you can see in this Screenshot, on the snooker page scroll down and look at one of the screenshots . the guy has the similar name to mines. Which got banned by TCA. And this guy in the screeshot it seems the OPERATOR not banned him.

Link to Photo

img=
http://www.flyordie.com/snooker/images/screenshot-04.jpg
well you made a nick of an ak 47 shooting someone.think that would be considered promoting gun use & violence.dont blame the mods for banning it.
can you read? look at the link to the photo. the operator was doing updates on snooker and took screenshots and this guy has similar name as mines and the OPERATOR did not ban him. And a name like " Ⱥk-47 ︻┳╦══—→ 웃™ absolutely harmless. It's just this site mods takes everything serious. Compare to other sites. i have a name like that on a MULTIPLAYER game site somewhat like this website and even some staff liked it. I could've understand if my name was like " racist, f word, n word" or something i would understand the ban. but i's only a creative character map name.
Would be helpful if a moderator show me to post a "image" in forums.
But try this Link it clearly shows OPERATOOR looking at a game in the game "snooker" for updates in the screenshot below. Player has similar name as mines.. 

Link

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o552/Newyork3211/ss1.jpg
I think the reason it got nbanned is because it is similar to someone else's nickname and your are not allowed to have a very similar nickname unless it is your own. :p
Reason for ban is " inappropriate name" gosh your're slow xD
I think it is look at it lol.. why would anyone on fod what that as a name....Ⱥk-47 ︻┳╦══—→ 웃
Thanks it was great.. now im quiting for good. cant take these people here anymore
or just create a normal nick like everyone else. this is not the army or some war game.