« Back to All Topics
New game: Sinuca
Posted in 
Billiards
New game: Sinuca
Posted in 
Billiards
A little known game with rules made up like ad-hoc. Why on earth add this one to the repetoire? For a general game which is good practice and quite popular CRICKET would have been a better choice. Doubt I'll ever  even bother to learn just how you play it. Even Google struggled to find rules.
Its good but too easy and a bit boring for me.
awful game but better than bank pool :)
don't understand how to play.

As usual you can't be everybody's darling.

We have one more game to play... what's wrong with that?!

Merv
table very small, really easy but kinda funny lol
As for me, I like it. Nice way to combine snooker rules and pool table into a game with little number of balls :).
Artik
Ive had a go at it and yes its a good game nice work OP :)

more games the better, keep adding and improving Op, maybe add a tourney of Sinuca :p
It's an ok game i guess .....
With this game gonna happen the same as with bank pool. This game is 2 easy for advanced players.
Yeah pretty cool :)
I think I'll be sticking to Pro Snooker though ;) 
i was wrong its a great fun game thanks
Now that I understand the rules properly, I think its a good game. Thanks :).
Its ok for a bit of fun I supose, what would you guys consider a high break in this game hit a 53 eariler.
I think the max break is 119 so anything above 90 would be a good break
I worked maximum out at 126 with blacks taken on all continuation shots and shots before the lowest ball must be hit (not sure what its called). I'm still pretty pleased with a half centuary.
Jimnal: I might have miscalculated, but I counted 112 as the theoretical maximum (there is no penalty/continuation shot before/after last black).

OP
yeh youre right i added myself two extra blacks from somewhere...
Doesnt add Sinuca for Tournament?

Billards Tournament:

Pool

8 Ball: Yes
9 Ball: Yes
Blackball: Yes
Straight: Yes
Bank Pool: Yes

Snooker

Pro Snooker: Yes
Quick: Yes
Power: Yes
Lite: No
Sinuca:
No

Lite and Sinuca doesnt work for Tournament. But the most Players dont play in Bank Pool, but play most in trny.

I would add Lite and Sinuca for Trny.