Proposition of tournament by Shusaku.
Posted in 
Go
Posted in 
Go
Hello everything

i'am player of go, (green player), and i want create  a tournament, in this, there will have 20 players,when there are no more space, I would draw lots to determine the matches to come. There will be a first round, this round will be divided into three depending on the level of each, in the following way:
-0 To 80 points: Class 1
-81 To 150: Category 2
-150 Category 3 and after
  there will be maximum 8 participants in each category in the first round, only two participants will have access to round 2, this round will not be separated by a green level and may well fall on a red.
Here the criterion of points in the 2nd round:

-1 Victory 6pts
- Draw: 3 pts

-defeat: -2 pts
    So among the six participants in the second round (two per group): a total of 6 points is required to pass (1 win)

Finally in the third round, the last three participants play a game each, the one who has won everything will be first and the second will have a victory and the third even if he has lost two games will be on the podium.
Please register here please if you are interested, the deadline for entries: 16/01/12, still six days from now, good luck to all.

category 3: 150 and more points.
I'm interested in participating in the tournament, I'm just not entirely clear on what the rules/guidelines are. Are you eliminated if you lose? Can you only lose one game or more?
Yes that why in first round, only few players can pass
155points.
i'll join
when does it starts?