Ask Artik! Or Artik says...
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Hi everyone!
I decided that it's a good idea to make a thread like this in case some of you won't have a chance to ask me what you want in tanx lobby. I'll try to answer all of your questions that won't repeat the already discussed in this topic.
At the same time, I will try to post the most significant news or updates, connected with tanx, here in this topic.
I'm looking forward to a dialogue,
Sincerely,
Artik.
Wont be much to talk about - updates to tanx -

;)
Great topic choise, peter :D. Btw hi!

As for recent most significant changes I would name the following:
- www.flyordie.com/shop - GIFT Subsctiption feature :) now it is possible to subscribe your friends without being pushed to lend them or use their nicknames. This greatly enlarged the opportunities for player-made activities, such as COPA TANX, Clans, Leagues etc...
- 
http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/tanx/en/moderation.html
 - rule 2.6 was added, which helps to regulate teaming in multiplayer tanx game (more or less).
- Aaand, slowly but surely fight with nickhiders goes on so I hope to provide more safety to those players' ratings, who play fair (in terms of rules), and thus less negative emotions ^_^.
- Besides Scheduled tanx tournaments there are some players that organise their own tournaments, which contributes to the game of course :D! Think on it, maybe you'll be one of them?
- And this one is hard to call an update though, but it seems to me tanx population is slowly growing :) We have relatively many new players who visit us daily. It may happen that we exceed 50 online once again ^_^... but yet - sometimes :p ...

And that's it for now ^_^. Hope to see you not only on forum, peter. Good luck :D!
Artik
Tell me about the bankers! i have seen 2 people banking yesterday! and nothing is done about it!
I would like you to pay your attention to point 2 of rules of use:

2. Cheating 

Any form of unsportsmanlike behaviour will not be tolerated, FlyOrDie reserves the right to reset points to zero or ban nicks for this offense. 

It includes: 
2.1 artificially adjusting your rating (resetting, banking, ...) 
2.2 operation jumping 
2.3 encouraging your opponent to leave the match 
2.4 intentionally loosing in favour of your opponent 
2.5 accepting your opponent's behaviour who is intentionally loosing 
2.6 number of players that team in the same operation must not exceed the total number of the team's opponents. Teaming isn't allowed in scheduled tournaments. 

If you think that someone's behaviour contradicts some of these rules I recommend to take a Screenshot when the cheating occurs and email it on moderator@flyordie.com with a little description on what is going on (note that sending the exact rule abuse part is important, not all the surroundings (e.g. chat, missle number etc...). If email can't be sent try to minimize the size of your screenshot). Please also take a screenshot proving that operation mentioned is 
rated
, if you previously took a screenshot of operation itself.
Using "report abuse" feature --> "cheating" would only be helpful if unsportsmanlike behaviour can be proved without a screenshot of the operation, e.g. when someone's Service Record has several 10-0 or above on it.
Please as well note that playing beginners is not considered unsportsmanlike itself since the rating system takes it into account when changing the players' ratings, unless it's 2.4 and 2.5 cases.
I would like to end this message with another citation: "
Players are encouraged to report any activity, which breaches the rules for using the games
."
Sincerely,
Artik.
tell me how am supposed to prove the opp is rated?
when u join watch they leave in 1 second

Answer: take a screenshot before joining the operation then, the part with its number, players and rating control.

[Edited by: TCA NightWalker on Dec 15, 2011 11:12 PM]
Your dedication to the game of Tanx should be commended TCA NightWalker {Artik}.

Hope you get all you wish for in the game.

;)