« Back to All Topics
Straight Pool
Posted in 
Billiards
Straight Pool
Posted in 
Billiards
Like it.  Could it be possible to add on info page a stat like "Average Run"?

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
i potted a ball and it said Bad Play... what does that mean?

It means
bad play from behind the head string

Cue ball must cross the head string when shooting after a scratch.

OP
Thanks flyordie team for this great game, nothing but good things to say about it!.

Darren
Great game thanks

I don't think it says about the ball in hand and passing the line rule in the rules page, if it doesn't, it should?

maybe a bigger table would be better because this is far 2 easy 2 win & 2 lose. theres not enough skill needed 2 win.
Thaaaanks for that game here OP. 
The average game points to reach should be 30 in my opinion.
15 is too low.
Also i would wish to get a chance to play till 100.
I'd like to play with much friend till 100. :)

Tommy
It is my impression or this new game, is less heavy and more rapid? (It gives the sensation that the balls 

are more light, and that roll better) I it feel much more agreeable to play.
i agree shaun 30 has to be the average target 15 is pathetic realy pathetic what a joke. The game also needs to be easyer to find on main page & pool page. but cmon 15 target most players will do that off break its pathetic let change to 30 for gods sake. 15 come on op u can do better than that. it shouldmnt even be an option never mind about being the only option for unsubs. 15 is just not good enough waste of time & just ridiculous please change it. you know it makes sense?
If you find the game too easy, you can try PRO mode, which requires a bit more skill.

OP
Yes i agree too, 15 points to win a game is a joke! It should be at least 30! Even with pro rules its easy enough to score 15 points. OP you should really consider this!
Then others come complaining that it takes too long, as was the case with 15red snooker.

Now you have the option to choose 30,45,60, if you do not think 15 is enough.
Or you can play multiple frames with 15.

OP
30 should be in normal game, 45, 60 and 100 available for subs. Everyone can pot 15 balls cmon OP!
If everyone can pot 15, then everyone can pot 30 as well, since it is almost the same after 15.

If you do not find the game challenging enough, you can always try PRO mode.

If you prefer 30 points, there is an option to play for 30 points.

OP
On 15 balls you not even need to break after 14 balls, thats the point of this game the break balls.
But on 30 balls you have to make a break show after 14th ball.

And also you could do that with the 100 balls. :)

Tommy
please make the norm 30 balls please op & scrap 15 completely its just pointless. 30 balls will take the same time as 8ball as no balls are covered or blocked, everything pots.
The thing is when you break off and dont pot, 90% chance that u lose the game and dont get another shot.
W:OW OP im impressed been away for few months and all this new stuff......ware the LIKE button :p 
Its boring to call ball to pot on break shot on pro rules, make the game longer
jeez guys you are never happy!

just enter the new games... if u dont like em, dont play em...simple as that

Moan moan moan all the time for new games, OP adds them, and u continue to moan

DO ONE!
Normally on real Straight Pool you play a safe on break shot. ;)
why cant you set how many frames?
You going to add unrated room too straight pool OP?.

Darren.
safe on break shot, funnylol
and lot of ppl foul on purpose and i cant pass
If you know how to play Straight Ball in real you know that the 1st shot normally is a safe break. ;)
yes i know tommy but sometimes it says foul when the break is ok!
The rules are a bit strange, you cant play safe on a break and sometimes says bad play on some shots when shouldnt.
Can you make the rules more clear please OP.
Ty.
If no ball is pocketed, then the cue ball and at least two object balls have to hit the cushion, otherwise it is a "breaking foul".
When it is "ball in hand", the cue ball has to cross the head string first, before contacting the object ball, otherwise it is "bad play".

OP
at least two balls, i had like 10times break with +- 10balls touching rails and still said foul break, plz FIX THIS BUG
Just had a do at this. Sandy table, weird rules..Pot 15 balls???

Never seen this one before. Makes a change. It's a piece of cake.
>why cant you set how many frames?

I would also like to know if the option to select amount of games will be added? 

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator