« Back to All Topics
CONTEST!!! 30 day sub!....
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Hi guys, I would like to give a chance to anyone " NON-SUBSCRIBED", a chance to win a 30 day sub.

It's very simple, first person with a correct answer will win the sub!.

Rules: You must not already have a subscribed nickname, and one answer per person!. NO SUBSCRIBED PLAYERS ALLOWED!.

Here is the riddle, People smile at me when I fall down, but for some reason when I don't some people dislike me!, who am I?.

Good luck all!.

Darren
ok a random guess
is it a Bully?
:p
Nope I'm sorry that is not the answer my friend.

Darren :)
Hi guys, if you would please read the rules, this thread is for "NON-SUBSCRIBERS", this is not meant to be taken as a joke guys, I just want to give a person a chance to win a "FREE SUB". 

Thanks guys!.

Darren

People smile at me when I fall down, but for some reason when I don't some people dislike me!, who am I?.

Inflation.

Sorry guys no correct answer yet :p.
Here is a hint, I can go left, right, up, down or anyway I want too, and as fast as I choose.

gl :p
BOWLING PINS! YA BUDDY :D

GASOLINE PRICES :P

Mike Tyson

A billiard ball

Another hint? :P

Hunter shooting birds

dominoes

another hint plese?

Dont you see how much effort im putting forth to try to win this contest? I should get the sub anyway 

The cue ball?

The black ball?

A clown?

A mouse cursor

A boxer

billiard balls

The sun

[Edited by: Don Tico on Nov 5, 2011 2:50 PM]
Definetly was not Sponge Bob :( R.I.P

[img=
http://www.imagenonline.com/img_a220826.jpg
]

Don Tico
You Favorite Mod :p
People smile at me when I fall down, but for some reason when I don't some people dislike me!, I can go left, right, up, down or anyway I want too, and as fast as I choose. who am I?.

Sunlight.
any correct answers yet darren?
Mr.77 even if u are right u wont get the sub as it quite clearly says 1 go as im sure Darren will say :p
oops, i forgot the one per person thing :(, so ill just go with one answer, a billiard ball
darren likes me though im a fellow canadian ;) :) :D he still won't give me the sub though :'( :( 
Hint: There was a correct answer but it took too many tries to achieve.

Darren
I feel so bad that I already said the answer :(
>>FAO Mr.77 & MillerTime

Using a variety of your different accounts is not going to get you a free subscription either. 

Darren made the rules simple & easy to understand.

>>>>one answer per person!. 

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator 

Ok guys, seeings how none are answering correctly thus far, I will give another hint!.

You can find me online or Downtown, everyone can see and use me from your own home!. Don't put me outside because I will be almost invisible sometimes!.

Darren.