« Back to All Topics
Unable to login to Larki on Firefox
As the title says, I can't login to Larkinor via firefox. I can access the FOD website and forums fine, but whenever I try to load the javascript window that allows you to enter the game, it stops loading right before the login screen. This error only occurs on Firefox; Chrome (and I imagine other browsers) work fine. I have attempted to login via a nonsub and a sub account and neither work.

I would rather not use Chrome as Firefox gives me a few clicks a second while chrome takes several seconds to load per click...very annoying.
Not to my knowledge, at least not within the time Larki was last working.
have you updated firefox recently? the newest version seems to be causing alot of issues in games using java, try going back to a older version and see if that works.
Thanks for the help, but I have already tried that to no avail. I will try reinstalling Java sometime.
I use FF for 2 years now, and is indeed very fast, though there are problems sometimes. While it is difficult to say what is yours, try the usual things first: clean the cache and then try cleaning all offline content. For the latter, the best and free tool I know of is CCleaner.

EG