« Back to All Topics
Unable to login to Larki on Firefox
As the title says, I can't login to Larkinor via firefox. I can access the FOD website and forums fine, but whenever I try to load the javascript window that allows you to enter the game, it stops loading right before the login screen. This error only occurs on Firefox; Chrome (and I imagine other browsers) work fine. I have attempted to login via a nonsub and a sub account and neither work.

I would rather not use Chrome as Firefox gives me a few clicks a second while chrome takes several seconds to load per click...very annoying.
I use FF for 2 years now, and is indeed very fast, though there are problems sometimes. While it is difficult to say what is yours, try the usual things first: clean the cache and then try cleaning all offline content. For the latter, the best and free tool I know of is CCleaner.

EG
Thanks for the help, but I have already tried that to no avail. I will try reinstalling Java sometime.
have you updated firefox recently? the newest version seems to be causing alot of issues in games using java, try going back to a older version and see if that works.
Not to my knowledge, at least not within the time Larki was last working.