« Back to All Topics
The End Of Me.
Posted in 
Tanx
The End Of Me.
Posted in 
Tanx
The End Of Me.
As most of you ftws know i was recently banned on my most used account FTW WARRIOR.

tho I got no explanation of the ban thats fine.
i have lost all my accounts.
Usually if you get a perm ban it last a week or so , then you make another name..and behave ect.
but in this case any name i make gets permed for an evaison.

so iv decided to leave.

i wish all friends i hd here the best of luck.

including ThUnDeR even tho he banned my accounts , hes still a good character.

Since i wont be around , neither is shadow , this leaves NITRO in charge of ftw.

i hope you treat him as you did me.
with Respect.

One or two friends to mention.

UAG Tornado , thanks for the hilarious times over the years , and the great duels biba good luck with uag.

TCA Nightwalker , Great character , dont think anyone deserves the V.I.P Medal as much as him.
Take Care Artik.

FTW's Much love guys , thanks for your support over the years , take care of yourself.

Adios.

Warrior.
@Will Powa

The rules are made for the people, not the people are made for the rules :p

@Jeff

UBR Enforcers comment was based on yours. He tried to copy your style of leaving and comming back, which was fun.

:) Is Contessa still around?? When you read this, Your Sister Smiling Bae :D Come room1 too, your gotta be intresting to chat with :p ;)
No one really quits the land of tanx, it's the like the green has everyone coming back for at least one more time of that good stuff...
Hmmm...He will come back again...
Is stronger than him... :)
JUST like to say a big good riddance to you JEFF  your banned because you never play to the rules   GOOD BYE  from WILL POWA
emmm... I don't really know what to start with.

Tanx is defenitely missing someone. Well, not just him, but others as well... But especially this guy. No, I really can't believe you're not visiting tanx even as private...
I hope you're still having a good time outside of tanx.

Ugh, I can't even find the words... Well, keep always being FTW, keep Fighting To Win! And don't give up, I know you'll achieve whatever you want, you can, I believe in you! agh... Be strong in real life, just as you were in tanx!
Good luck and best wishes to you! And come sometimes (on Saturdays?) to have a 2v2 fight or anything in private mode, just like I did in past year - it's not so bad haha... 
Well, I guess that's all I wanted to say.

Take care,
Artik.
lol, these mods hate u! anyway good luck with ur life man! and dw , nitro wil be respected :P come on some times to say hey :) 

-kreap obv :P :D