« Back to All Topics
Awesome idea for TANX
Awesome idea for TANX
Awesome idea for TANX
I have a great idea like you notice there's points right next to your username and theres lot space. So i am suggesting why not put awards such as medals or cups and swords. Swords are basically like 100 hours is shining sword, 200 hours is battered sword and so point on. How many tanks kill can be a award as well. More awards on this game will DAZZLE people. 
great idea, this will get many people to join tanx :) 
>>great idea, this will get many people to join tanx

Maybe the Tanx population will rise from 9 to 15.. ?

I can honestly say that I don't think any enhancement to Tanx will happen, because of the fact that no-one plays it, and I don't think a "shiney sword" will bring people in either.

I DO think Tanx need's some sort of "update" but don't think your idea's are good.

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
lewis, you u usually come on tanx when all players have left/are hiding away from you! players reach to 30 on tanx.! if they add this maybe we shall get to 50 :D  

>if they add this maybe we shall get to 50

Tanx is probably the least popular game on FOD.  There are games like Chess & Checkers where there are 500+ users daily that still need updates yet in my opinion..

>>they are hiding from you

Because most people on Tanx are on evasion and/or nickshare.  Not mentioning any names :p

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
True, many are banned. But what's worse is that not many players that come to tanx first time want to stay there. why ?
Controls. Tanx newcommers don't know controls. And not every player in tanx explains them... I would even say, I saw only me + 2 or 3 persons doing it...
Thus, I suggest the update of first neccessity is a little tutorial for those who come to tanx first time. Helping to get acquainted with the game with such variety of controls is the first task to do. I see several ways for making it come true:
1. FlyOrDie Updates Practice Mode. There mustn't be so many opponents (5) that you can't even start playing. I think 2 or 3 is enough. And of course, some hints showing up what is what would also be great!
2. FlyOrDie adds a little feature, so that when player first time comes to play tanx - he would get a message with similar context: "SYSTEM: Welcome to tanx! You can watch a little 
tutorial
 before starting the game." where clicking on the underlined text would lead to the tutorial video I made 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=833Y0Imu7Aw
 . I already offered that idea in other topic of this forum's section but sadly, I got no reply. Though, I consider this video a good job, since it's "less speech more action", so it will be useful for any language user.
2.1 Alternative variant - controls are being showed to player with "---" as soon as he joins the op.
3. Players (yes, we ourselves) must pay more attention to those who play with 0's and ---'s. Especially when tanx is such a polilingual place! Tanx gets a newcommer like every 5 minutes! Some of them may hear what we're saying, so let's say how to play the game - and they may stay, and in future we will get more Erik-s and Rafa-s (haha sorry guys :$ just named you 2 as most talented new school players :D)
Well, that's my vision of Awesome idea for TANX. Thanks for reading!
Artik
wel, all am saying is we need a update :D . lol