« Back to All Topics
MODERATOR PLEASE
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
MODERATOR PLEASE
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
MODERATOR PLEASE
I was being harrassed today in darts because of my name.  I saw player MICHELLE12345 and a few others harrassing a guy named RAT who then further came and harrassed me for the duration of my games in 501.  These incidents occurred from appx. 4:00pm PST until now 4:56pm.  Please stop this person from interrupting my games and humiliating me while enjoying this game site.  And all because of my name?  It's my tank name I was given and I cannot play any other games besides tanks?  I did nothing to this person.  Thank you very much

Laura F

Ps ths happened in game room and in main lobby!
I may have forgotten to mention that this occurred in darts 501!  (so far)  

Thanks again for your prompt attention to this matter.

Laura
Hi..what you need to do is take a screenshot and send it into the moderators or use the report abuse button ( if your a subsciber) untill you do that use the mute button then you will be able to play in peace..hope this helps

If u read what rat was saying to me + 2 more friends of my and on one was talking to you in the room :S or they said 2 you is 2 people with the name rat :S....
take a ss laura! and send to the mods! they will take care of it :p
seule chose a faire et d'ignorer les personnes qui vous insulte . Faite une capture d'écran et report abus sur fiche , ensuite vous le bloquer.Eviter de perturber et surtout de suivre les conseils de perturbateur qui vont essayes de vous entrainer dans une histoire sans fin . Sauf que si vous repondez , vous risquez un demerit ou un bann' permanent .