« Back to All Topics
New billiard version
Posted in 
Technical
New billiard version
Posted in 
Technical
New billiard version
I can't get into 8 ball and 9 ball in the new version. I can play chess and snooker.
Well seeings how nobody else is helping you, let me!. Try updating java, upgrade to the latest version, should then allow you to play the other games!.

Are you getting any errors while trying to access the games?. 

Darren
If your using Firefox , change to internet explorer , google chrome or another browser...i cannot use firefox on flyordie anymore , i am not sure why either..it was fine before i played the new billiar version.

hope this helps.
Well you can't use firefox, that is very odd. I wouldn't suspect his browser has anything to do with it. I'm pretty sure it's a out dated java issue. Also it wouldn't hurt to clear cookies/history as well as upgrade.

Darren
Not Java..i just updated to all latest versions..still the same with firefox..but hey.. :|
It is a java problem, most people have not updated in awhile, what he described is more than likely a java based problem.

Darren 
yeah 100% percent a java problem there isnt no problem with firefox as a browser works fine here but had problem with the java with new update.

Hope this helps 

Dean
It is a flyordie problem. I have firefox and the new java. one day it works, the next it doesn't - frustrating. They fix things that are not broken
java cache: it is the root of most of the  problems(game may not load..show loading error and lot more)
so before sending SOS please clean the java cache and i am sure your problems will be solved.
Thank you.
Just to prove my previous point, I can now play the new ganes again but have done nothing different to when I couldn't get in - therefore it is a flyordie fiddle/fix problem.
Just like others pointed out most problems are caused by corrupted Java cache. You can play again because there has been an update to the games and the update has not been cached (it couldn't have been since it's an update).
Unfortunately, it can happen again: your Java cache might get corrupted again so you won't be able to play. Then you will have to either wait for another update or clear your Java cache.
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian
Malti