FlyOrDie Cup !!
Posted in 
General
FlyOrDie Cup !!
Posted in 
General
FlyOrDie Cup !!
Helloooo to each FlyOrDie member! 
I've been planning to do this for like a year, and it may seem that I am exactly 1 year late :D...
My idea is to make a global FlyOrDie tournament, for all the flyordie galaxies! The system of it would look like this:

TOURNAMENT RULES
 -- Participants compete with each other in different FlyOrDie games, trying to get as many tournament points (let's call them 
gems
) as possible. The participant with the most points in the end of the tournament wins it.
 -- Participants join the specified room of the specified game 
(let's negotiate on which games we play!?)
 in the specified day (:D). The days of running the competitions will be set 
(let's negotiate when?!)
 and you will be able to find the schedule here on forum or on this tournament's webpage 
(to be announced later, if we can get some participants :$)
 -- Depending on number of players, participants will have a right to play a limited number of games with other participants. You cannot play one person more than twice. Victory in 1 game will result in 1 point for the winner and no changes in tournament rating for player who lost the game.
 -- By the end of the tournament's day the winner gets 16 gems, 2nd place - 10 gems, 3rd - 6 gems, 4th - 4 gems, 5th - 2 gems, 6th - a gem. In case some players will have the same score - the upper place will be decided by a bigger number of games played 
(participation above quality!)
. If we get 2 players with the absolutely same results - points for the corresponding places will be devided equally between them. 
NOTE: THE SUM OF GEMS MAY CHANGE DEPENDING ON NUMBER OF PLAYERS WE WILL HAVE INVOLVED

Well, I guess that's all about the rules :). 
Do you want to play? If so - reply to this topic with the answers on the following questions:
1. Nickname that you will use in this tournament.
2. Which FlyOrDie games would you like to see in this global tournament?
3. When would you like to play - on Monday-Friday or weekend? How often would you like to play (e.g. each day, each second day, after each 3 days etc...)?
4. Any other suggestions?

Even if you can't or don't want to participate - tell your friends in flyordie games about this tournament :). The more players we get the better it will be!
Thank you for your attention, I will post the future updates right here!
I guess until the September of 5th we have some time to negotiate on the system :p.
Sincerely yours (everyone's lol)
Artik. ;)
Artik:)seriously man,after all work you done here(Your suggestions and thoughts),your just amazing;\.
Theres no words to describe you:$.
Your very smart and your suggestions should taken very serious,thats my opinion:).And your never lack of ideas.
This idea looks good,as i told many times i like new things so yh ;).Gl you will need it;).
Ahh yes, I forgot to add my own list of flyordie games to include:
1. Pool-8
2. Chess
3. Darts
4. Curling
5. FODball
6. Go (9x9)
7. Go Moku
8. Four in a row
9. Tanx
10. Backgammon

So we would have kind of FlyOrDie Decatlon :D. Understand me correctly - I am not against any of the games I haven't included, this is just my choise of 10 (I am afraid that more than 10 would be too much).

P.S. Either people are inactive on forum now (which is understandable - the new studying year starts soon - good luck with studies for everyone!), either they don't visit this section too often, but anyway - I would like to ask moderators for the right to flood a little on flyordie forum spreading the news about this tournament (this would include a single post in each section of the games mentioned). Thank you for the answer in advance!
Im not signing up yet, just giving my opinion of sports for tourney:  Darts, Curling, pool(9), pool(8), four in a row, tanx, go, chess, backgammon, and checkers
Great Idea Trainor Tho i would Recommend hosting a 2v2 , 3v3 Or A Clan Vs Clan Tournament/League.
As Long As i am active i wont hesistate to participate in Flyordie Cup Tho.

-Warrior™
Do you want to play?

Sure!

1. Nickname that you will use in this tournament.

THE_PORTUGUESE

2. Which FlyOrDie games would you like to see in this global tournament?

8-Ball Pool
9-Ball Pool
Snooker
Darts
301 Gotcha
Memory
Chess
Tanx
Checkers
Four in a Row
Gomoku
Pente
Backgammon
FodBall

3. When would you like to play - on Monday-Friday or weekend? How often would you like to play (e.g. each day, each second day, after each 3 days etc...)?

Weekend

4. Any other suggestions?

Good game and good fun for everyone! :)

The best regards and good game people...

THE_PORTUGUESE :)
Well, it's a bit sad for me to announce this, but I think I should reject the idea of FlyOrDie Cup. I expected more participation, and I think it wouldn't be fair enough to call someone the top flyordie player if only 4 persons competed...
Sorry everyone for your waisted time reading these posts,
Sincerely,
Artik.
Just make some sort of short dueling tournament..or a 2v2 -3v3 game..idk perhaps a league of say.. 10-15 players , who ever wins the most games..wins this month..or w/e 

Usually player ideas mean nothing to flyordie , as flyordie has never updated anything we asked , only what they choose to..example we asked for a new server , old emoticons , new maps , weapons , rating system , rid of the lag , and what do we get...a top 50 list & top 5 tournament winners?...