« Back to All Topics
Snooker and 8 ball updates!
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Ok, so i want to know what you all think about the coming 8 ball and snooker updates, are you for or against it? 
Why many of you have asked for an update all these years and  when games finally are getting some fresh look you want everything to stay as it was?

wich snooker updates ???
if i know them i can say yes or no...

Against it, just because how  balls rolling, bit strange physics (my opinion, dont know how about others). Anyways good updates :) maybe some old skoolers will come back after updates, course it would be great :p
hardball, go to 9 ball or blackball.
And you will see how snooker will be.
No 8 ball !!!!

Tommy
You must all be content with living in 2001 like...
i must say its better graphics, just the new buttons u need some time to accustom.
so why not.
if its doesnt work they can install old version again.
Against it,
@..hardball.., go play blackball, you will know these updates aren't good for snooker...
lol desuki, why these updates aint good for snooker? just because u cant screw back when near cushion? Snooker needs update man, it needs real rules like: free ball and miss rule! 
Many good players from 8,9 ball and snooker are used to old version:|,thats why they complain and maybe cuz they are slightly bad at new version..i saw your play in blackball,i dont see the reason why you guys should complain:).You can talk what you want,but it will change no matter wat:p.FOD needs updates for better success;\!