« Back to All Topics
System tournies / VIP
Posted in 
Billiards
System tournies / VIP
Posted in 
Billiards
System tournies / VIP
VIP's are awarded again for the winner of system tournaments.

There are only two requisites:

- the tournament must have at least 15 participants
 - the winner has to have at least 2 dots in player info (and not get disqulaified of course)

We have also made it possible to see the most successful players of our all-time tournaments:

http://www.flyordie.com/tournamentwinners.html

Thx

OP
and what about old demerits and ban?
Ive won at least 12 system tourneys, but i could not find my nick in that list.
why i have still 0 dot? i didn't had any dem and ban in last 2 year's
Great!, now more will play. Glad you guys brought this back to tourney's.

Darren 
is it possible to make curling system tourneys with the winner getting a VIP?
Interesting stuff but my 1 win doesn't get me on there :(
Flyordie are making an effort recently, might start playing again :) Op have you got a snooker toplist for tournys?

And can you still not get Gold star if you have received a ban? 

It'd be alot better if you could reset that rule and go from now as i haven't had a ban for a long time now.
Sтяεss ŁBJØ  VIP and 0 dots in his info?
>And can you still not get Gold star if you have received a ban? 

Yes.  If you have received bans in the past, you are still elegible for VIP star.

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
So records of bans/demerit are wiped every while?
I think FOD is doing well lately bringing back some good things :) keep it up!!!
That's nice to hear you can receive the VIP if you've been banned. Good on Fod for changing that.
nice :p, now I want to win more tournaments :)
I can't even really express how happy I am to see those 2 things: VIP medals back and the tournament toplist. I must admit, I am pretty surprised to see my nickname on 3rd place in tanx just with 6 victories, it seems to me a lot of other players should've had more.
No, even more - happy to see 3rd thing :D. Just searched all the tournament rules and found nothing about the record of behaviour, its influence on getting the prize. And to my mind, it's a really good idea - ban would still clean player's dice, while even if the player had one in past he gets the chance to rehabilitate (cough, own experience :) ) and fight in system tournaments with more interest now :D. 
Thank you very much, OP!
Artik.
I have won 4-5 Systems in 8 ball, recently, it shows on Toplist, and i am not on the winners tourney list or VIP star :( 
Just wondering, why dont the VIP players appear on toplists??
Anyone know?
Nice :) never thought that im not far from 1st place :)
Why snooker tournament results from 2011-08-21 are still unofficial ?
how long does it actually take for the tourny results to be official??

Paul
How long does it take op?? i got told 7days and it has been but yrt still no vip :( :D please reply..
Hi 
I have won recently 2 tournaments and i have got vip status, but i have 11 tournaments which i didnt receive a vip status on last year.Am I going to keep vip status during 11 months + 2 recently , or just for the new 2 tournaments won ?

Aladin.
Hi OP i noticed if a player won an all play trny and had no sub at the start of it they dont appear on toplist, is it possible to make it so they do.
Tnx.
Do I receive the VIP I won after my account reaches two stars? I feel like if I'm subscribed at FOD I should be able to receive the full VIP.
hello operation , I would like to take the opportunity to ask coloaboraçao site in sponsoring prizes (prizes vip or another), for these tournaments we do in the forum.

Ex: This tournament organized by me, and another that tournaments were held.

I would like to receive an incentive for you to foster more tournaments conducted informally by players within the forum.
thank you

I'm disposition.

brazilianking
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English