« Back to All Topics
Wheres my VIP? 
Wheres my VIP? 
Wheres my VIP? 
I won the latest tournament, and i here u get VIP .. where is it?  
You heard wrong.

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
You heard wrong,rofl,can you at least explain? Or give him a link...i mean to help him..my god :p
couple of years back you  got vip badge plus one months free subscription for winning tourament but i think they,ve stopped it now .
http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/tournamentModeration.html

No-where in the 'Tournament Rules' does it say that a prize is given.

A 1 month "gold star" & subscription used to be awarded to winners (with clean record of behaviour) but was stopped for unknown reasons.

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
That they stopped it is really sad.
It was a good idea and much more ppl played the tourney.
Hope we will get it back.

Tommy
My first thought after reading this was "hmm, the results probably weren't officially approved yet" though I found (that was really hard) the snooker tournament schedule and saw your name on first place, followed by the words "Official Final Result" above. So, yes, looks like ThUnDeR is right.
As about past (recent past) - yes, the winner of tournament with good record of behvaiour did get 1 month VIP status after the tournament got approved as official during the 24 days from its end. Though, I risk and give another explaination: Moderators can also approve the results of tournaments as final and correct, but only the OPERATOR can give FlyOrDie members 1 month VIP status. Since I've seen the results of some snooker tournaments as official, then unofficial - my guess is that OP is having a vacation currently (summertime, why not!?) and the VIP medals cannot be given just by moderators' initiative.
Artik.
oh ok , thanks for that, but i think its a bit unfair , as we are spending our own money for subscription , and we aint getting nothing in return for it , this should be changed, i will not be subscribing ever again. 
Thats the reason why i dont sub at moment, and some friends just do the same like me.

Tommy
Hi. I won the latest tournament in football but I don't have a VIP status... Why? 
Sometimes it takes them a while to hand out the prize , give it a day or so , you should get it.

it took me 4 days last time i won a tanx tournament , so yea it can be given out a random times.

I 'm won tournament in football month aga but I don't have a VIP. How long i still have to wait for my VIP??