« Back to All Topics
a big problem
Posted in 
Technical
a big problem
Posted in 
Technical
a big problem
Hello! i think many players here dont want to install java me too can we play this game without it because when i download java on my pc says that is a virus please reply
You must have a false anti-virus java is not a virus unless the version your trying to install has been copied by some prgrammer .

you should go to the original java website and download the latest version everyone uses java if it was dangerous FODs games would be inactive lol.

Try This Site Below 

http://www.java.com/en/

Hope this helps.

i know that Java is not a virus but i dont want to install it because my pc i low how can i play this gamw without Java?
hi 

without Java you can'nt playing here in flyordie

Java is brain program 

All the games are based on Java. This would be like saying can I play cricket without a bat and ball, it's just not gonna happen :p

There should be no real reason why you can't download Java. Flyordie games will play okay on even the most basic of PCs.
>>>All the games are based on Java. This would be like saying can I play cricket without a bat and ball, it's just not gonna happen 

Welcome back to the forum lol :D

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
bonjour, tu as besoin du java pour tout les jeux en ligne.

bonne chance

TRADUCTION :

Hello, you need Java for everything on-line games.

Good luck
Thanks to all for replies but ok now i know that without java i cant play i have just one problem if anyone knows reply please how can i install java and to hide it to (Add or Remove Programs)???
It is a big problem but I click "Run this time"

think you can play on downloaded version without using java but you have to sub to use that i think.
loads of rooms just disconnected for some reason!!!!