« Back to All Topics
How you came upon Tanx??? 
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Hi, you all might know me as Max...a legend in tanx itself. :) Although is hardly disputed among noobs ;\. I remember i came upon tanx while i was on those daily naughty sites lol >:) nah jk...i was owning in club penquin and all sudden this pop out came out of blue and i click on it. It brought me here to the flyordie.com games then i saw this almost 3D tanx game and i was like :o <<< that game looks so realistic and to my amazed it wasn't :( it look like mario bros when it first came out on nintendo:| but still i stay on it because i enjoy it and i made lots of friends...nah who am i kidding, i only made 2 at the time :( Ever since i have seen tanx as cursed because despite is an outta date game with same ol graphics etc..it still kinda addicted somehow :| I think what brings me most here is the old "drama" that tanx always has. I also like arguing so tanx has that too lol. Now you know how i came upon tanx...now share your story of how come came into this game? was it an accident like me or you knew about this site? was is it cursed to you because now you can't stop playing it or was it a blessing because you needed something to take the stress on? share it here don't be shy :) I'm sure your friends or even your enemies would like to know ;). 
about me ? emm... search for the "Story of one Astronaut" :D
Ain't you meant to be ip banned Max aka Easter eggs?
Sam, that's a bit offtopic, don't you think? Better tell us how you got here :D!
I have no idea. 

I think I stumbled upon Tanx while searching for games on some flash game website. Maybe I'm wrong.