« Back to All Topics
Top Ladies of C4
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Top Ladies of C4
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Top Ladies of C4
So many words were said about top players and will be said in future I am sure.
But I want to narrow the subject and speak, as it is mentioned in the headline, about top ladies of Four in a row.

Madnessa
 - Maddy, you are the first and you were always an example for me!

Pumadoll
 - respect!

Aphrodite
 aka 100 other nicks :p - Angie, you are the best.

Kimberley
 - Kim, you are definitely in top 3.

Pami
 - Szia ;)

Claudine
 and 
Jolie fée
 - you are prominent 
femmes
 of c4 :)

Much love to 
Tusia
May
Mortisha
 and 
White_rabbit

you forgot yourself too lamia :p
I know that this does not pertain with the original post about the Top Ladies of C4. I just want to say hello to Lamia. 
hehe Para, I was the author of the post so it would of been not modest to mention myself :p
May :) Wow! I couldn't even hope to see a reply from you!
It's been a long time. How are you doing? How can we speak apart from Flyordie forum? :p
bonjour :) maintenant c'est vrai il a beaucoup de femme dans le haut niveau.

Qui sont Madnessa, Pumadoll, Toussian, mai et Mortisha ? Ont-ils d'autre pseudo ? 

Les femmes que je connais qui sont bonne joueuse : lamia, aphrodite, jolie fée, claudine13, kimberley, pami, white_rabbit ...

Bonne chance à tous 

TRADUCTION :

hello:) Now it's true many women in the highest level. 

Who are Madness Pumadoll, Toussian, mai Mortisha? Do they have any other nicks ?

The women I know who are good player: lamia, aphrodite, jolie fée, claudine13, kimberley, PAMI, white_rabbit ...

Good luck at all 
Even tho all of the respectable women u have wrote are Indeed legends, there is only one that will go in history as the first ever 
Female
 to ever win the 
Four in a row
 Crown and that person is 
Casey Jade !!!
 or well known as CJ, u are deeply missed :(

hello but cassey jade or trouble-maker is programme and point banking with new york and d-dog :p . ( easy to check. Since the moderators sees nicknames that connects under the same IP. new york, d-dog, trouble-maker, jade Cassey, and Other. no longer the crown (or 1 day lool) )

good luck at all
Top Ladies of C4 :

1)★¢łαùđiήє13★
2)jolie fée
3)LAMIA
4)⇏ ✲ʞίϻʙέяℓέγ❣ ⇍™  
5)◊Mỹş‡ĭć Ąʼnĝé∫™◊ 

Good Luck to all and good afternoon :) :p.

.Mαή¢нєѕтєя. 

hehehe
well... good now you mentioned HER :p