« Back to All Topics
hello people
Posted in 
Off-topic
hello people
Posted in 
Off-topic
hello people
Id like to take to time out to say hello at all at flyordie,i played this site when it first started back near 2000,had many a laugh on it ,not been on for a few years .dont know if the old players are still here or not,we all have things to do eh?..happy new year all,i hope to have a game soon
          JINGLE..aka okeypokeydokey and all the other names i was banned with lol
Welcome back.

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
I think they put something in the water.....
Hey guys, nice to see you`re still...kicking.
ahhhh lucia i knew asoon as i seen this post u would come out of retirment 2 see dr bells..how r u? thanks for the christmas card kisses 
Nice to "see" you too, Neal. As usual you`re a bit wrong.Something else brought me here, but I won`t deny the fact that I was pleasantly surprised to see that you, guys, still coming here.
A Happy New Year to you all!
as usual my love ur wrong lol..i come on once every year or 2 and spend all of 10 minutes in the lobby lol kisses and hugs fluffy
Alot of oldies returning recently. Hey Jingle long time no see, you good?

Mollyyy long time no see for u2 (F) :p

Also Sonnet not seen you for a while hows it goin matey?
Aaaaaaaaaaa, fluffy, nice!!!!
I see you are a butterfly, Neal! How`s your son doing?
hi folks,nice to some of the old guard still here,nice to see u here surf boy(uve must have got older now though)surf man it is lol..hope ur doin well newkie,loved ur sarcasm lol.many a laugh was with u...hi scotty ..u still here matey?..and nice to see u all .and holly er folly..er dolly ..ur not off ur trolley BELIEVE IT lol,breathe deeply and dont forget ur relaxation classes of old..did they do any good?..p.s wheres peter 01..he was a dab hand at windind me up lol
the surf boy dont surf nomore since he settled down..got married and had a kid.lol..lucas is good unlike his mother u remember sandy (sad eyes)..hows ur baby doin lucia (cant call u my nickname 4u cuz wen eva i do the think im insulting u loool)

ahhh its not the same winding ppl up nomore jingle they take it to personally now..scotty could nvr 4get u m8 hows it going?
My daughter is fine, thank you for asking, Neal. She is so much.... her mother!
dont worry she will grow out of that my love lol
Ahhhhhh bloody el lol forgot you was Newkie, thats my memory for ya, very long time no speak mate :p
lol cheers scotty felt the love big time