« Back to All Topics
Larkinor offline?
Larkinor offline?
Larkinor offline?
hey... trying to log into larkinor and keep getting a message saying something like 'htmlundefined'. Anyone else getting this?
I got in OK, but I have ads now.
also, it seems there is no one else around either island

the balloon is readily available on larki, and there is no sign of anyone doing any amount of splatting since yesterday
and when i go to chat, i'm there as guest 1883
I can still click, that's the important thing.  :)
And since when has having a stalker balloon that always turns up over your head, no one on larki or on TA been a new thing?  Quite a long long time!  ;)
Still having the problem today. Happens when I click the 'settle down in Larkinor' button. (I'm on a public library computer, so doesn't store the Larki cookie to autostart the game.) Here's the page that comes up..

HTTP Status 404 - /login.htmlundefined

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Status report

message /login.htmlundefined

description The requested resource (/login.htmlundefined) is not available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Tomcat/6.0.26 

Has anyone run into this before? Tried clearing the browser history with no luck. I'd really like to be able to get in to use my clicks!!

Thanks,

dhargaman
Oh...I can play as a tourist, all of the other buttons work properly, and I can even get into chat as a guest.
Seeing similar problems, dharga.  At least I can play as my browser remembers me, but when I tried to use a web browser I don't normally use for larkinor, I got the same error message.

Also, despite the fact that I'm logged in, I appear in chat as a guest.
Hey! 
I can log in but I also only come on in chat as a guest... 
The workaround is to log in to another FoD game, then try back with Larki. It should then give you the login window with your nick on it any you can play.
It is an issue to be resolved though, more so with the chat problem lingering..

EG
Thanks, EG... the work-around from other games seems to be working... can't believe FOD managed to mess up something as basic as logging into the game!
both login and chat problem fixed
I never had a problem logging in, but it did lock up this afternoon.  After logging back in, the market order was the only change I have noticed so far.

Filllbe