« Back to All Topics
new comp?
new comp?
new comp?
I am willing to sponsor a Christmas splat competition if anyone is interested.  I haven't worked out all the details yet, but I'm thinking something like 1000 silver per splat and if there's enough interest, (considerable) bonuses for first, second, and third places.  Additionally, I would participate in the competition myself, so you will have to beat my own splats in order to win the extra bonuses.  (Let's face it here, there aren't too many of us left and it's one way to keep things interesting!)

Let me know...
This could be a good way how to get rid of my 80K+ clicks. :-)
Sign me in.

Misko
Hey!

Could someone please tell me what a "splat competition" is?

Thanks much!

Voldemorte
Vold..

A 'splat' is a kill of one of the invading monsters on Thord-Artin, the second island in the game. You have to pay off the king and become a citizen, build up 5 million silver in the bank to buy a boat, and then sail to TA and start killing the invaders. Tons of info on www.larkinorguide.com about the whole deal. Most chars start splatting around level 30 or so, although some purpose built fighters start a few levels earlier. It's really the only thing to work on in the game right now, part of the reason we have so few players sticking around. Gets pretty boring, and we have at least a couple million invaders to kill to clear the island, with more being spawned all the time. You would definitely be welcomed as a new addition in our Quixotic challenge!

-dhargaman
You could sign me up, just don't count on me for much. I'll do some splatting here and there.

-PMF
Yay splatting!  Plus November's almost over so I can come back out of my noveling-induced seclusion and go glassy-eyed over the number of clicks my accounts have accumulated.
I don't think I can join Thord-Artin anytime soon... 
I am at level 22 almost level 23 and I don't have near 1,000,000 coins. Btw, how do I pay the King when I do? Thanks,

Voldemorte
Hey! I do not even have near 1,000,000 coins, but could you explain how I pay the King when I do?

Thx,

Voldemorte
You have to put the money into your bank account, taking the 10% fee each time, then there is another button in the bank that lets you pay off the king... have to do it 200K at at time if I remember correctly and pay another fee when you do it each time. 

Best way to build up money quickly is with a digger.. much info out there on how to do that.